Yes, I said it, just give up already! I mean; what are you really trying to accomplish? Is anything you do going to be worth anything in the end? Do you actually matter? Why should you keep trying, you’re just going to fail anyways? You always fail, why will this time be any different?
. . .
Those questions go through my brain almost Every Single Day.
I was going to write a post on: How to deal with these questions; but to be honest, I don’t know how to deal with these thought. Some days, they just consume me, but other days, I feel like I have control over them.
So, I guess, what I’m saying is that I’m going to try my best to give you some of my tips to dealing with self-worth.
-Here we go:
- The first thing you should do is decide if you want these thoughts to consume you or do you want to control them.
- Structure your life in a way where you feel like you have meaning and value.
See post: Belongingness…
- Make each day different. Don’t just go through the motion of life, LIVE your life!
See post: Live Your Own Life..
- Remember that when these thoughts consume you, it usually means that tomorrow will be a better day.
See post: It Gets Better!
- Make sure you are doing what makes YOU happy!
- Stop worrying about what other people think, BE YOU!
- Stop overthinking!!
See post: Overthinking…
- Above everything: Remember that YOU are AMAZING!
Oh.. And One Last thing…
“You are beautiful.
You are smart.
You are funny.
You are kind.
You are unique.
You are powerful.
You are strong.
You are loved.
You are awesome.”
Thanks for reading!
I hope this post inspired you in some way!