My first nomination for a blogging award!
What?! Did I read that correctly?!?
. . .
I’ve only been blogging for maybe a year (maybe less/more, I’m not really sure), but being nominated for The Versatile Blogger Award is amazing (that’s a huge understatement, but I have no words). When I started this blog, I never expected to have many followers, let alone, a blogging award nomination. Say what?
A HUGE THANK YOU to: Runaway Nuns and Leprechauns for the nomination; it truly means a lot.
P.S. If you don’t follow them, you totally should! They post encouraging, up-lifting and entertaining content; it’s definitely worth read.
. . .
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Share 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 10 other bloggers of your choice.
- Link your nominees and let them know of your nomination.
7 Facts about me…
- I LOVE traveling! (like SOOOO much; my dream is to visit every country in the world)
- I can speak 3 1/2 languages (So far, I am fluent in English, French & Spanish; I’m working on the forth one).
- When I was 11/12, I broke my left middle finger & knuckle; and, since I was young, the doctors put me in a cast up to my elbow for THREE weeks (til this day my finger is still crooked).
- I have 1 younger sister (who is also my best friend; next to my mom, of course).
- My favorite colour is light-blue.
- I HATE being cold (I’d much rather sweat all the time, than be cold for even a second).
- I NEED to travel at least once a year (if not, I go crazy).
- Emma & Nathan’s Travels
- Rays of Inspiration & Motivation
- THE WANDERING ITINERANT
- Love Travelling
- The Blog of Travel
- ADVENTURESS ON THE RUN
- Pro Kind Project
Thanks for reading!
P.S. To my 10 nominees, please know that I sincerely didn’t pick you at random.
I have chosen you because You have inspired me with your unique, original & insightful blogs. Keep up the great work!
Now, it’s your turn to make someones day with a nomination.