Seeing something with your own eyes is always better!
. . .
I came across this image earlier today, and I just had to share it because it’s so great.
If you’re even remotely considering traveling abroad, just go.
- Don’t ask people for their opinion, unless they’ve been to that country and they love traveling, or else you will get discouraged before you even book your ticket.
Go form your own opinion while being in your chosen country!
- And, although it is a good idea to be informed about the country you are going to, don’t watch too much news about that country.
News people love to create a good story, so chances are they’re exaggerating some of the details.
- Be informed, but keep some learning for when you arrive in the country.
Don’t learn everything before you go because learning abroad is much more fun and rewarding.
- You also need to pick a country that you really want to visit, so no one can discourage you from going.
- And, then, don’t think about it too much, just go see for yourself because anything anyone says is a biased opinion about their experiences or thoughts about that country.
You will probably (most definitely) have a completely different experience.
- Lastly, travel is a personal decision and only you can decide if you want to or not because only you will be changed in your own specific way in the country you choose.
It’s your adventure!
But, one thing that I can say from experience is, that once you decide to go see another country, you will never be able to un-see it. The experience of traveling and exploring that country will stay with you forever. Luckily, it’s an amazing experience and the memories will will leave you wanting to travel even more!
So, as the picture says:
Don’t listen to what they say!
Go see for yourself!
Go travel and explore a new & different country!
Thanks for reading!
I hope this post inspired you to travel and experience something new!